Thursday 2 October 2008

Art Class - Week 4

Should I stay or should I go now... Decisions, descions. Not much change in this weeks class, except the tutor gave me a hint that it might be worthwhile after all. He said he knew I was capable of representing objects quite faithfully but he wanted me to look at a 'project' to bring all that together, it was all a bit fuzzy art-speak but it did get me to thinking. I'm looking for some direction now. I'd like to try doing a trompe l'oeil piece maybe, or something with exaggerated perspective perhaps. I still don't feel 100% about the class but I think I'm a bit further away from quitting than I was.

2 comments:

Kari Gibson said...

That sounds a lot more positive. I think I like to be in a class that pushes my limits, even if that means I don't produce a picture or I am not comfortable. At least I know that I am being stretched creatively, which is what I hope is happening for you too. Good luck!

Andy said...

Thanks Kari...there's a glimmer of hope here at least. If nothing else it's got me thinking...